Website maintenance company in Nigeria
Getting your website up to date with the latest content and graphics requires an in-depth understanding of both your website and its underlying infrastructure. At Da-Manager, our support service will help with the maintenance of your corporate website and e-commerce sites in order to free up your resources and bring the maximum lifetime value to your business investment.
Website Maintenance Services For All
Medium, Large Businesses or Organizations
Our Website Maintenance Services:
We offer the following support services to businesses and organizations
- Website Content Management
- E-mail Newsletter Management
- Content Review and Editing
- Website Security
- Technical Support
- Website Backup
Why Choose Us For Your Website Maintenance?
There are many reasons why clients are satisfied with our web maintenance services. Some of them are:
- We are well experienced in website management, currently managing websites for over 20 clients ranging from corporates to online businesses.
- We have a dedicated team of website managers.
- You will have direct access to a client support manager who will handle all your requests.
- We have a team of designers and developers that can provide graphic design and technical support that may be required from time to time.
WordPress & Plugin Updates
- Security is arguably the most important reason why you should keep your WordPress website up to date.
- Each major WordPress release comes with new features and changes to the software.
- Each new release comes with several performance improvements that make WordPress run faster and more efficient.
- Sometimes bugs may slip through the cracks so an update gives you a bug-free WordPress website.
Users/customers often judge your credibility on your website. Don’t let a potential site visitor’s first impression be a site that does not load, causing them to look elsewhere. Our Premium Hosting guarantees 99.99% uptime. Share your website with peace of mind.
Backups Upon Backups
When updating WordPress, you will get a warning to backup your files and database first. With our monthly and weekly backup options, you have nothing to worry about. The backup includes your website files, uploads, and database.
Our website maintenance plan protects your website.
Speak to an expert and hear for yourself how our digital services can help your business grow and succeed. Ready? Grab a block of time.