IP Friendly VPS Server Hosting
Manage Performance, Security, & Updates, with your own server resources. Quick & easy to use custom control panel, Unlimited bandwidth & traffic, expandable RAM & storage, SSDs, email, SSL, & unlimited domains included.
Choose a IP Friendly VPS Hosting Plan
We are regularly rated 5 stars by our customers and with over 1000+ reviews on Trustpilot, Facebook and Google+ and You will be our Next Happy Customer.
Why Choose Our Virtual Private Servers
Top-of-the-line Processors and SSDs
Need more power for your buck? Each of our VPS Hosting servers comes with industry-standard Intel Xeon processors, terabytes of NVMe SSD disk space, and with over 512 GB of RAM. You get the proper server environment to take on any online project, no matter the size or complexity.
Our web hosting won’t leave you hanging. Since our server network operates with over 100MB per second connections, your website stays online 99.9% of the time. You can focus on what matters most – creating a smooth user experience for your customers, instead.
Our AI firewall utilizes advanced machine learning techniques to analyze network traffic and block malicious activity in real-time, providing an extra layer of security for your virtual private server.
Know your VPS configuration preferences already? Not an issue, since our VPS web hosting plans come with root access. You’re in full control of the hosting environment, operating systems, and server management of your virtual private server. You can even track server resources in real time and optimize as you see fit.
Never worry about the safety of your website. All of our VPS solutions come with native /64 IPv6 block infrastructure, meaning that network issues, latency, or blacklisting are things of the past. Instead, thanks to the latest IP technologies, your website will run smoothly around the clock.
Rich Virtual Server Hosting that Works
All in a secure VPS cloud server, what’s not to love?!..
VPS Hosting Your Way
From performance to 24/7 support, you’ll get it all
Use Cases and Purposes of VPS Hosting
- VPS hosting is used by a variety of organizations and individuals for several different purposes. For instance, if you are running an eCommerce website, you can use VPS hosting to provide more security than a shared hosting solution.
- It is completely secure all your personal information will be safe. However, with our UK, Europe and Canada VPS server locations, all of the resources of your VPS are dedicated solely to you.
- Easily scalable, where users can start with the minimum amount of resources they need and can increase resources whenever the need arises with no downtime or any need for website transfers.
- On a single server, numerous websites can be hosted with VPS hosting. Without the need for additional servers, this is an affordable option for companies and individuals who want to host many websites with various names and needs.
- Game servers can be hosted on VPS hosting as well. Online multiplayer games can be hosted with the strength and stability they need thanks to the dedicated resources of VPS hosting
Benefits of our VPS Hosting
- Users who need more control over their virtual environment than shared hosting or need to give extra power and resources to their WordPress hosting can go for VPS hosting.
- To anyone who is interested in running their own business, creating a website or in web hosting, learning Linux, VPS comes into the picture. It is also a great option for Web Developers, Online Stores, and Game Servers.
- Compared to shared hosting, VPS hosting offers you greater stability and dependability. Very few servers are typically housed on a single node. This promotes uptime and performance.
- All of our managed VPS plans include free website migrations, a free SSL certificate, free DDOS protection, free malware scanning, and 24/7 Support.
- All VPSs will be provisioned after your purchase and automatically installed with your desired OS, our VPS hosting plans offer regular backups; so, you don’t have to worry about losing anything.
Find the Perfect OS for Your VPS Server
Instant OS Setup for Your VPS Hosting
Looking for an operating system all about speed and stability? Look no further – with Debian, you get top page speeds, high-tech bug-tracking systems, and server architecture built for flexibility and reliability. Plus, this operating system has built-in security and easy upgrades, making it one of the most convenient choices for your virtual private server.
You won’t find that many operating systems for VPS web hosting that are more popular than Ubuntu. This open-source operating system allows users to have a very flexible and stable hosting environment for their web projects. Ubuntu is an excellent choice for online projects that require a customisable stack, root access, high speeds, and great security.
CentOS is designed to be lightweight, fast, and reliable. Currently, CentOS is considered one of the best enterprise-level operating systems for hosting websites. With CentOS, you get an incredibly speedy and stable connection without compromising on security features. Since CentOS is inspired by Red Hat Enterprise Linux, it’s a great operating system for VPS hosting and VPS management.
With a single click, you can have access to 6+ dependable Windows Operating Systems and choose the one that best suits your needs. Furthermore, we provide automated backup options for all our servers – ensuring maximum protection of your valuable data!
Frequently asked questions
You can host more than one website on a VPS (Virtual Private Server), you just need to buy additional IP for each of the websites you want to host
VPS hosting stands for Virtual Private Server hosting. It is a type of web hosting where a physical server is divided into multiple virtual servers, each operating independently with its own resources such as CPU, RAM, and disk space.
This allows users to have greater control and flexibility over their hosting environment, as well as better security and scalability.
Yes, we do!
We support all versions of PHP from 4. You can select the version on a per-account basis via the control panel
You may need a VPS server if you require more control and flexibility over your website’s hosting environment, such as installing custom software and configuring server settings.
VPS hosting can also provide better performance and security compared to shared hosting, as resources are not shared with other websites.
Very fast and ssl guaranteed
Sign Up today and get immediate account activation and free ssl security setup!