Cheap Domain Name Registration in Nigeria
Da-Manager offers some of the cheapest domain registration services in Nigeria – especially when one considers the bigger picture. Buy domains in Naira at affordable prices. We offer some free features with every domain name you buy from us.
Renew @ ₦6,075.00
Renew @ ₦5,720.00
Renew @ ₦7,222.00
Manage advanced aspects of the domain including A, AAAA, MX, TXT and other DNS records – with ease.
Where necessary, you can choose to have traffic to your domain forwarded to another web address.
This optional feature allows the private contact details of the domain owner to be hidden from the public WHOIS record
About .gov.ng domain
The availability of .gov.ng registration is strictly regulated and is open to the Executive, Legislative and Judiciary in following levels only:
- The Federal Government of Nigeria, Federal Ministries and other departments;
- Any of the 36 State Governments in Nigeria, their State Ministries or State Government institutions;
- Any of the 774 Local Governments in the Nigerian Federation;
- All .gov.ng domain applications need to be vetted and expressly approved by a Federal Government agency in Abuja, FCT, Nigeria.
For registrations on the 4LD this is available for the following:
- State Ministries, Departments, Parastatals and Institutions
- Local Governments
For example, justice.lg.gov.ng would be for the Lagos State Ministry of Justice. Also, surulere.lg.gov.ng and surulere.oy.gov.ng would relate to Surulere Local Government in Lagos and Oyo states respectively. The 3LD to be used by the 4LD would be the State names as derived from the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Registrations on the .gov.ng SLD would be both on the 3LD and the 4LD. Registration at the 3LD is ONLY permitted for the following:
- The Federal government;
- The State Governments;
- Federal Ministries, Departments, Parastatals and Institutions.
For example justice.gov.ng, npc.gov.ng, ogunstate.gov.ng, nigeria.gov.ng, etc.
Popular .gov.ng domains include:
- frsc.gov.ng – Federal Road Safety Commission
- fedfire.gov.ng – Federal Fire Service
- cac.gov.ng – Corporate Affairs Commission
- npower.gov.ng – N-Power; a Federal Government Youth Empowerment programme
- immigration.gov.ng – Nigeria Immigration Service
- ippis.gov.ng – Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information
- nimc.gov.ng – National Identity Management Commission
- firs.gov.ng – Federal Inland Revenue Service
- jamb.gov.ng – Joint Admission & Matriculation Board
- cbn.gov.ng – Central Bank of Nigeria
.gov.ng Domain Requirements
IDNs are not available for .edu.ng
1 to 5 Years
Other Ts & Cs
Some .gov.ng domains are manually vetted by the .ng registry
Domain Life Cycle
.gov.ng domains will be purged in about 102 days after expiry.
You can look up the public records of any .gov.ng domain name by making use of our .gov.ng WHOIS Lookup Tool.
Accredited .gov.ng Registrar
Da-Manager is a Domain Name Registrar offering .ng domains.
Very fast and ssl guaranteed
Sign Up today and get immediate account activation and free ssl security setup!